Sunday, May 23, 2004

popular

At work, some girl was buying a ticket and asked "You're Vonda, right? You went to Academy?" and well... I am that Vonda (maybe the only Vonda in Erie). And I asked her if she goes there or went there, and she is a junior... which makes no sense on how she even knows/recognizes me considering we weren't in high school at the same time. Nonetheless I felt pretty cool. Yeah I am lame like that. Then the kid behind her was all "You're Patton's sister Vonda, right?" and hot diggity damn, I swear I was Miss Popular today. :-) Knox, my manager, thought I was at least, haha.

13 going on 30 was pretty diappointing. Man, I think Ian suffered pretty badly. I don't think he smiled or cracked a laugh. It was so gross in the beginning, because he was putting in his contacts before the movie started. He woke up 20 minutes before I picked him up. What a stinker. It was pretty entertaining to hear from his mom that his dog (his mangy dog) pees in his room a lot lately. Hahahaha. Anyways, the movie was not very funny. But dammit, I did cry. Ooooh, I am such a sucker for that. Thankfully Ian had to work and missed the last 15 minutes of the movie so he wasn't there for my cry-fest. It was so funny to hear sniffles throughout the theatre, haha. The other bad thing about the movie was that they used Liz Phair's "Why Can't I" as a theme song and that is NOT ALLOWED since it was the main one for Win A Date With Tad Hamilton! ::gasp:: I know. Travesty. Copy catters!

Work was non stop. Every show until 9:15 of Shrek sold the freak out. I am exhausted. Now I have two free days. Next up on my schedule is to see Mean Girls. Who can I sucker into seeing that? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home