Thursday, May 27, 2004

i just don't want to be known as the "up-the-butt girl" -- charlotte york

Oh yes, ladies and gents, I bought the first full season of Sex and the City. I want to just watch it all RIGHT NOW. But what would I have to look forward to? Well I could buy the next season... and the next... and the next... yeah I want them all. Gawd I wish I were rich. Another favorite line from Season 1 Episode 3 AKA "Vally of the Twenty-Something Guys" from Ms. Samantha Jones AKA C-squared, "Front, back, who cares? A hole is a hole." Hahahahaha. Boy do I love this show. And I miss Kobenhavn where they are showing the last few episodes of the 6th season as we speak. ::tear::

So I slept in late and yet again, this washer has yet to be bought. Mark my words, it will be bought and ready tomorrow! I am also going with Hanni to the Boys and Girls Club to beg for summer jobs. I have not lost complete hope in Worcester for the summer, but I really need to feel secure about backups right now. Tomorrow will be "get me a job" day.

I was reading through Cinemark's Employee Handbook the other day on that monstrously SLOW day and stumbled upon the parking rules. It says if you park in a spot that you see customers constantly walking by throughout the day, then you probably shouldn't have parked there. "Good spots should go to the customers." HA! I always strive for the good spot. Especially when I work morning shifts. I pick my favorite spot and tough for the customers. :-D Sorry, Tony, I am not a side parking kind of girl.

Went to see Mystic River with Charlie. No big-breasted girlfriend this time around. It was a great movie. Gawd, it was suspenseful. Especially when simultaneous events are happening and man, I was dying in my seat. I just wanted to scream! It happens so slow and you just want it speed up and something happen... or not happen. Anyways, I highly suggest this movie and Tim Robbins was GREAT. It makes me want to want Shawshenk Redemption this very moment.

::yawn:: I have three early days coming up. B&G tomorrow to hunt down John Popoff and then two days of opening at the movies. Maybe I CAN straighten out my sleeping schedule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home