Monday, June 07, 2004

seniors

Adam Suprock asked me to come out to Eat'n'Park with him after work. I could not pass up the opportunity. And I had to let Becky in on it too! So me and Adam watched Harry Potter as Becky closed up. Eat'n'Park was fun. We had a waitress, but our guy, nick, was there too. He came out and chatted for a little bit. He asked us where we went to school and what year. When we told him seniors, he seemed so shocked. And he was a senior, too, and I go "So, are ya 21 yet?" and he replied "I'm 24." Ooooops. :-) And Ross, another waiter at ENP recognized me when he came to see a movie and told me he saw my artwork the other day. I had made a bowl of syrup into an "I love you" sign with ketchup. It was pretty hot. I don't think either of them are cute, I just was being weird.

Oh man, while Ross was chatting it up, Adam says loudly into the phone "Is he HITTING on you?" Me and Becky burst into laughter. Oh Adam... when will you learn. :-)

Count 'em up everyone... I have 1... 2... 3... 4... 5 seasons of Sex and the City now. FIVE! Bought the fifth one today. Every trip to Walmart results in another season being purchased. Hehe. It's going to be a great marathon run when I get back to Worcester.

So I'm a senior now... senior. Just doesn't roll off the tongue right. Senior. Senior. Strange how the first three years just flew by like nothing. Life feels good though. So good. I haven't had a bad day in so long. It feels great to be able to say that. Wonderful.

I burned my arm today taking something out of the oven. It's a purple color now. I think it's because of my melanin that it's that color. It's not infected or anything... just purple. A weird slash on the arm. It's great to get burned... or not.

I think I'm running the gammit(sp?) of friends this week. Becky (all the time), Adam, Ian, Ace, and maybe Charlie. That's not even including Jay, Jeff, and Melissa. Oh and I should invite Hanni to Harry Potter too. I can make "See all of my good friends I have in Erie" week. :-P

Weirdest moment at the movies today was seeing Nebiat. Why is this weird? Because she goes to WPI! Here is the way our conversation went:
Me: Nebiat! Holy crap! What are you doing in Erie?
Nebiat: I work here! What are YOU doing in Erie?
Me: I live here!
Yeah... it was wicked strange to see her. I almost fell over because it's the first time I have ever run into any WPI people randomly in Erie. She has an internship at GE. And that reminded me that Karen is there, too. I need to send her and email and hang out. :-) I am wicked excited!

Here is the whole kit and kaboodle of the Kobenhavn Klan.


We look fabulous. :-)

Life is just fan-tab-u-lous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home