Monday, August 23, 2004

jealous of your hips

I decided to be a bit more light on my blog. Here were the photos I was going to put on my blog right around the time my accident happened.

Here's me getting some action... the only action from this summer! Tom Hanks is a great kisser.


Some happy times with my best friend Becky and some fun guys, Tony first, then Curtis who is THE man, and Curtis's twin sons Max and Alex.



Max did not like me, but Alex LOVED me. Max liked Becky. Funny how that worked. I cannot tell for the life of me which one is which though... and Curtis dressed them alike that bastard, haha.

Scary thought... does my new and improved pelvis with metal screws prevent natural birth? A question I should ask the surgeon next time I see him. You might think that was a random thought... but seeing Max and Alex made me think of kids and good ol' kinda pre-med Ben asked me the natural birth question. I would have never even thought of it...

Tomorrow Ian, my favorite 12 year old with a license now... scary! Anyways, he is carting my stumblee wumblee self to see Bourne Supremacy. I've only heard good things. Yum for Matt Damon.

Anyone reading my blog should make a conscious effort to go see Garden State. It was by far the best summer movie I've seen. It went above and beyond my expectations. Zach Braff is one talented man. I can't wait for the next season of Scrubs.

Good luck to everyone starting off another year at WPI. 8 more weeks and I can begin to live life a bit more dangerously. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home