Friday, July 02, 2004

death

It's been a tough few days. My car died, my uncle is kinda dying, my grandma too. Luckily they will all be revived and live a little longer. I also got summoned for jury duty. BLAH. I am writing to postpone it until December when I will actually be here. Let's hope it all works out.

The good news though is that I got the job in Admissions for the month of August and am moving to Worcester July 31st! Yay! And Becky is gonna visit me in the middle of August and such. I can't wait to see Carla and Jess J and other people. Oh so bad! Other good news is that I got a gmail account through an invite from William. BUT, also, I didn't know this until now, blogger hands out invites to it's active users as well. How hot. I wish I had known that so William could have given his invite to someone else. Oh well!

I played tennis the other day with Ace and I sucked ass and then some. But it was fun because it felt good to hit around. I need to play more.

I am so tired. Always tired. And my time in Erie is ticking down. Scary.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Weed said...

Stumbled on your blog and thought I would say hello.

Take a look thru the Erie Blogs at http://www.arsenic.net/erie/

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo vonda, whatup this is ethan. You wanna chill and sniff some poop with crack??

9:37 PM  
Blogger Vonda said...

Clarify. Ethan from high school or Ethan from Denmark or are you an Ethan I don't remember/know?

I am thinking Ethan from HS because only that Ethan would suggest the poop and crack.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home