Saturday, September 04, 2004

bush

Yup... I am going to see him in a few hours. Oh boy. I promise to not clap or anything or yell (unless it's a YOU SUCK... but I am more cultured than that :-)) . I am going with Hanni and Ian. It should be an interesting time. Good entertainment at least. I can't wait to see some raging loony republicans in action.

I saw Napoleon Dynamite again with Hanni and Brian. It was still funny, especially with Brian laughing at everything because he has the most contagious laugh... EVER. But it's so loud, you want to tell him to Shhhhhhh and quiet it down haha. Anyways, it's an idiosyncratic movie and you need to enjoy some quirkiness to get it for all its value.

My brother lost his wallet the other day and home life has been so temperish with him. He's so grouchy over it and I would be too... but he needs to chill and stop having mom search the house. He lost it, not mom. Anyways, I think he is finally over it and got a lot of the stuff replaced. All that is left is the SS card and an ID of some sort. $90 gone though. Sucks. Oh well!

Time for bed and a quick Sports Center to see who lost the night games at the US Open. I can't wait until I can pick up a racket and play again some day. Next spring maybe. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

How did that go?
That whole listening to bush thing?

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home