Friday, September 24, 2004

dizzy

I had to stop taking one of the meds because I need to make sure that it's OK to take with my other med. And I think I am slightly dizzy today because of it. I will get it all cleared with my regular physician on Monday. Bleh!

So today was "Let's be a loser and play games online ALL day long" day. It was kinda fun though. Tom signed on for once and he joined me on Yahoo games and we had a ball in one of the Texas Hold 'Em rooms. I admitted we cheated at times, but only when the other one had some crazy hand that obviously was going to beat the other persons. I can tell Tom played a lot because he already had 13,000 and when you start out, they only give you 1,000... so that means he has played far too much. I know what type of summer he had and his crazy social life, so I guess I am not surprised. Yay for Tom. Anyways, on Yahoo, they let you go into the negatives. It's kinda funny and yet embarrassing for those who do end up sucking that badly. Hopefully that will never be me.

I did something very old school... something I haven't done since I was 14 or 15 and getting addicted to the internet. I actually exchanged photos with some Vietnamese guy I was playing poker with. He was cute with glasses, but all his photos insinuated that he was definitely an AZN and not the typical Asian. Anyways it made me laugh that I actually did it. Asians unite!

Tomorrow I get to go out with Becky, pops, and the little ones. I am excited because I haven't been out since my doctor's appointment. Also Charlie drove in from Penn State to visit Michelle and I might to hang out with him in the evening and Ian too, since he has the evening off from work for once. But he is sick, so maybe not. Who knows... all I know is that I'm getting out of the house!

So now that I am allowed some weight on my leg, I decided to try a new way of using my crutches and I must say I have a much better rhythm with them now. I could imagine crutching around to places instead of always wheelchairing it up. Yay for that. And man, I can roll around in bed as if I were normal... almost. I do get few jolts of something in my right leg if I move it a little funnily. But nothing scary. It's kinda nice because I get so stiff sleeping in one position. It's fun to measure my progress by how well I can do small things that most people take for granted. :-)

Seriously, The Scissor Sisters are something crazy cool. Check out their far out music. It's the cat's pajamas, I promise. :-)

Last minute thought...
What I missed out on in the month of August: SCHOOL SHOPPING! Damn. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home