Monday, October 18, 2004

red sox mania

Holy crap. I think I just crapped myself. Those two games were possibly the most exciting and excruciating games I have experienced in my life. Maybe tied with game 7 of last years ALCS. I can't believe it. I want to hope hardcore, but I am partially scared to only because I don't think I could handle them losing. I'd maybe even cry. Oh Red Sox... I have faith. Just do it.

Shopping was nice. Met Ace's boyfriend finally. I rolled over and shook his hand and said "Hi! I'm Vonda, the cripple." :-D

So they didn't schedule me for therapy today and didn't tell me that until I got there. Butt monkeys.

Other great news, there was a cancelation at Dr. Cross's office at 8:15am so I took that slot for tomorrow. Which means... if all goes well... I'd be back in Worcester this weekend. I'll give the final word tomorrow after Game 6. :-D Time for bed. I got a 4:45am wake up alarm going to get out of the house by 5:30 to make it to Pittsburgh in time with traffic. Gawd this week is gonna be a long one! Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow as I get the news from my surgeon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home