Wednesday, October 27, 2004

busy bee

First day of classes went smoothly except for one small mistake of going to the wrong classroom for my 9am. I did see Rob there and was thoroughly confused since our majors have next to none overlap. Anyways, ACC 2101 seems ok and MA 3257 looks boring or evil. Take your pick.

I hate walking into a classroom and seeing two (or more) sets of people I know and want to sit with but aren't sitting near each other. Then you have to choose. And you feel bad because you kinda wanted to sit with the other people too. Anyone feeling my pain on this? :-)

I was soo sore today from all the walking. I almost would have rather had stair issues than walking issues. Thankfully everyone gave me rides when needed and I am getting by. I am tempted to use my pain meds but I think I can't bear it. I want to save it for the excruciating times.

My reception was nice and small and lovely. I got some interesting gifts from my Danish Dames and wonderful hugs from the rest of the group. Everyone is far too fantabulous.

I still have no unpacked my clothes. I must do this sometime. Maybe tomorrow after 8pm. I am such a slacker.

Living with William is so interesting. He is so great and bad all at the same time. He's my joo. Anyways, we have a very strict knock on door policy in this house. I very much follow it. No need to be that close to any of my roommates or their significant others! The bathroom is amazing though and almost my favorite room in the apartment. The newness makes me giddy!

Joyous news: I fixed Outlook. Yes! Now I have a decent calendar again.
Other joyous news: Red Sox? Fuck yeah! Three games! We might need to get the broom out!

Question: Why must some people always have such a poor outlook on life? It drives me nuts because unless things are perfect, these people can never find solace or contentment. Accept life for what it is and do not spend your life trying to make life perfect. It's such a waste. Just enjoy and ride the wave you were meant to surf. Crash or hang ten, whatever. Just don't be that wuss on the beach with your board bitching about how cold it is, or how you suck, or how the rest of the world sucks. It gets tiring and you waste perfectly good waves.

I think I do too much. I even got a planner. Yeah... about that. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home