Monday, November 29, 2004

gobbly

Thanksgiving was alright. It was nice to rest up and such. Molly has some cute little cousins, you just wanted to pinch and hug 'em all. One of her neighbors was wicked cute, too, but I thought he might have been gay. Not sure. He was a little metrosexual and that always throws me off a little.

So, excitement. Tom Muller said that we (being me, Hanni, John and possibly Ben) are allowed to do an Extreme Makeover on him, but nothing permanent. The mere thought of haircuts, hair product, and a fashion show at Express for Men and the Gap gets me far too excited. There will be so many photos. I hope we chip in to buy and outfit for him or he finds something he really likes and buys it himself as well. I cannot wait for winter break!

Thefacebook is far too exciting. I am addicted and check it every moment I get. It's a little sick. But it's tons of fun to find people from high school or have them find you and just mess around and such. Best distraction thus far.

I cut off all my hair. It's a little too short for my liking, but not too shabby. It's the early 90s Monica and Rachel in seasons 1 and 2 of Friends. It makes it look older, but not better persay. Meh, oh well, it will grow out a little longer to the length I want it at. It will be the haircut in my senior photo and AGD composite picture though. Oh well! I will just make do.

I'm starting to reconsider keeping a written journal again. I just worry I won't be diligent enough to write in it as often as I do here. But the plus is that I can say whatever I want and not feel contricted due to hurting people's feelings. We shall see.

Also, date for the formal is still in the air. It might be William and it might not. Who else to take??? I do not know.

I'm really in the mood for turkey sandwiches lately. Thanksgiving is still wearing off. :-P With that note, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home