Monday, November 22, 2004

derailed

So Malia, an alum and current grad student at WPI, was hit by a car today. :-( It was very weird and scary to see the ambulance and someone on the ground being attended to. It kinda brought me right back to my accident. ::sigh:: Sometimes, I almost forget about the accident. It's almost like it didn't happen. But the limp is a semi-reminder every day. How lucky I was in the unlucky situation. That's how I always look at it. I hope Malia is OK though.

This weekend was pretty cool because one of the coolest guys I know visited me - Tom Muller! :-) Since I wasn't spending Thanksgiving with him, he wanted to come visit so we'd see each other before break. I love him, he's fabulous. We saw Team America and hung out at HnH and made lunch and dinner together. It was nice to see him. The last time I had seen him was last February. Sheesh, such a long time!

So I think I might need a formal date. Yowsers. I was gonna take William but he might have to bail due to a SNAP shift. Who to take? Agh!

My best friend is having some major issues at home and I wish I were there to help out. Drama is so evil at times, and so are boys. ::sigh:: I just hope things pan out OK.

I had more... but I'm losing my train of thought. Derailed!

1 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

That's terrible news about Malia. I hope she's alright as well. Please pass on my wishes of a quick recovery!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home