Tuesday, November 16, 2004

support

Life is never without drama. It sucks when you let down a friend, but it even sucks more when the friend really makes you pay for it. I'm just very stressed lately and drama piles onto it. I just wish I had more time and more brain cells and focus to be there for everyone all the time. And yeah sometimes, I suck... but please, cut me slack. I am trying to stay sane. If I'm insensitive, tell me and talk to me rationally. I can handle that. I can't handle anger and intentional hurt directed towards me. I am emotional as is. And to be honest, I've cried more than enough tears in this past year, I hate to think that I am going to cry more tears over a misunderstanding of some sort. ::sigh:: I'm just blabbering because I'm upset over a mishap in one of my friendships. I just hate being so eaten up. :-( I'd almost rather cry over my accident, because at least that wasn't my fault. ::sigh::

On a better note, AGD got 32 new members - totally AWESOME girls. We got so many crew girls and I am pretty psyched. They put up the banner and the TKE boys took them and it was a really good time. I think the NMs will really like pledging this year. :-)

Even better note, I really love my best friend Becky. She sent me a really emotional email that made me cry - in a good way though! Tears of happiness are OK. I miss her a lot. I almost wish I were going home for Thanksgiving, but it just doesn't look to be working that way. Oh well. I still don't know what I will be doing. I just can't seem to decide. My dad was really supportive about Thanksgiving though and offered to pay half of the airflight home, but it's so late in the game and it's just too expensive. I can't bring myself to pay it and waste money. I will just see them for winter break. I thought I was tired of home, but I admit I miss it. And the people that make it home. Yeah...

I am so tired, I just can't function. I need sleep. I need to wake up early and research more MQP. Yippity.

You know I don't speak Spanish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home