Wednesday, November 10, 2004

hump day

Boy, I know I had a reason to blog. But I've completely forgotten. I guess I will just babble.

Every SNAP shift I have ever done this year has been with William. It's somewhat funny. All we do is fight and bicker in the van, but it's funny bickering I guess. Anyways, SNAP is decently fun and I'm glad the joo is a driver.

Ugh, I really hate watching the Real World and hearing them scream out "Vonda!" Since Vonda Shepard, I thought my name had become hidden again. Guess not. I hope that in 20 years, my name is still unique and that little girls won't have it. I fear it will be the generic when it's my time to have kids. That would suck.

It comes out that I might have an MQP parter now, another Asian girl. This should be interesting, except that I had plans to finish it all next term, and I know she doesn't have that type of room to spare. So now, I don't know what to do. I don't want to drag this to D term when I don't have to, ya know? Ugh. Hope she is smart and a good worker.

I had some freaky dreams about my landlord hiding things in the walls to spy on us. It alarmed me so much that when I woke up, I checked all the places I thought they were in just to be sure. Creepy!

This weekend, I am going to see the Lion King. I am soooo excited. :-)

Time for class. Hump day, go make someone happy! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home