Saturday, November 13, 2004

the lion king

The Lion King was awesome! THe songs were of course contagious and there was this fabulous scene. It was where Mufasa talks to Simba in the sky. They had people carry these pieces of Mufasa's face and put them together. There the lighting made it seem even more 3-d. It was just breathtaking, "LnL's wetdream" was what I called it. :-P

Topher was my psuedo date since we both went singly. We were bus buddies, too. It was very fun. We went to Finagle a Bagel with Jocelyn, Tyler, Tony, Drew, and Alfred. I had a good bagel! Topher and I sat together on the waaaaay right side of the mezzinine(sp?). Here's a photo of us:



It was pretty funny in this one scene where the female lions were mourning Mufasa's death, and they pull these ribbons out of their eyes. It took me forever to understand what they were, until I asked Topher. I was thinking, "Did they pull their eyes out? Or whiskers?" But Topher said they were tears. When we both realized that, we started laughing hard, during a very very sad scene. Overall, The Lion King was a super fun time. I am glad I finally got to go to my first Arts event.

So now my complaint: My pelvis hurts. And I think it's because of the cold cold weather. Because it normally feels fine, but not achey like the way it is right now. Friggin' metal! I'm going to be like old people and get all achey when the weather gets cold. Damn. :-P

Well I've got laundry, vaccuuming, cleaning the kitchen, homework, and pref party stuff to finish. And my reward, you ask, for all this work? I am seeing BRIDGET JONES: THE EDGE OF REASON!! I am just dying of excitement. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home