Wednesday, November 10, 2004

casey allen

I just remembered what I wanted to blog. This past January, an actuary at Hartford life googled something along the lines of "About Polly + actuary" and came up with my blog. He was wicked nice and sent me an email to wish me luck with everything. We carried a small email correspondence for a few weeks and it just naturally died down. I hadn't thought of him since then. The other night, at the actuary thing that Jeff held, low and behold, I flipped open the power point sheets and there his name was "Casey Allen." I asked immediately "Who is Casey Allen?" and he raised his hand. It was strange to actually meet him after the most random emails! He was kinda cute and such and not what I expected, not that I had a mental image really. Nonetheless, who would have thought?

1 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

that's a nice story :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home