Thursday, November 18, 2004

a fool for school

Thanksgiving has been determined and I am going to stay at Molly's place. I feel super comfortable there and well, it's my ho, so yay. I'm just glad the decision has been made and don't need to stress over it anymore.

MQP is coming out to really suck. Right now, Art wants us to do 1000 random generated scenarios and then make a distribution from it. Uh... how do you do a 1000 random generated scenarios? Yeah. It sucks. :-(

Otherwise, my other two classes are well on their way to being A's, although I do speak too soon on numerical methods, considering the midterm is tomorrow. But I do feel good about it right now. I studied with my role model, Patrick, and a very distracted Elise. So I think I will do well. Thus far, that class is a perfect score, with all my homeworks being correct. Management accounting is at a 95% from the quiz. It feels good not to suck!

Today was the WIN dinner and I am starting to wonder if actuarial math is meant for me. I really need to sit down and reformat my resume and send it out to everywhere and anywhere. I kinda want to look into more finance jobs/accounting/management maybe as well, besides all the actuarial stuff. Let's hope I have a job by the end of the year. Hear that God? That would be cool, awesome!

I can't wait for C term so I can have more time for MQP and then D term will be soooo nice. No offices, no more MQP, just classes I'm actually interested it! Yes! Is it D term yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home