Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2005 already

Alas. It's 2005. Hurrah.

Out of the 16 days I have been on break, I have spent 10 of them out of Erie. Strange. But it's been very nice to travel and not be in Erie. And soon enough I will be leaving town to head back to Worcester, this weekend really. Nice.

I spent New Year's in Syracuse with Tom, Ben, Hanni, and John. We just mellowed out. It was nice and slow. A little too slow at times, but not horrible. And I have realized I judge Ben too harshly. I really need to work on that, because he is my friend and I should not treat a friend like that.

So I have been looking at the referrals to my blog and searches for "Peter Sarsgaard penis" or "frontal nudity Peter Sarsgaard" keep referring to my blog. Kinda funny. Yes, internet surfers, you can see Peter Sarsgaard's penis in Kinsey. No I do not have a photo of it. By the way... LOTS of hair. :-P

I had a bomb dropped on me last night. A friend just kinda sorta proposed to his ex-girlfriend. It threw me for a loop. I do not really want to discuss why it threw me for a loop. But it did. And I know he was looking for my advice/approval since I know him so well. I gave my support because we are very good friends and friends support friends. I am still not sure on approval and I refuse to give advice. All I can think is... wow. And oh boy. And jeez. And ??????

Exciting news: William and I are charting our bowl movements in Excel. Yes, I said we are charting our poop! I can't wait to see the results. It's also cool to keep track of your eating too. Maybe this will be more of an asset than I think!

No more Tinseltown for me. I think I am done with the place. I worked 24 hours in three days and that was MORE than enough. Plus it isn't the place it used to be really. I am definitely in the "older group" and a lot of the people who made it fun are gone or don't work in my area. It was nice while it lasted.

I need a job. I need to figure out what I am doing with the rest of my life or at least the next year. All this makes my head hurt. Help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home