Monday, December 20, 2004

or not

Home sweet home. Or not. The family knows how to stress me well. :-P

Boston with Becky and Tony and Hanni was nice. We went to see Kinsey since it wasn't coming to Erie. There was a decent amount of full frontal male nudity which was somewhat surprising, but not really. I officially love Peter Sarsgaard, penis and all. He is fabulous and I can't wait to see what other roles he will be doing. We ended Boston at some Chinese restaurant and went on our merry way back to Worcester. The last night was full of packing and plain rest. The ride back was uneventful, with the exception of the battery being dead when we tried to leave initially since one of us must have left something on. We made a call to AAA after all my friends had nothing to contribute and got out of Worcester around noon - about two hours later than initially planned in my head. Oops.

Went to see Ocean's 12 and Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Both quite good. Topher Grace was the best cameo in Ocean's 12 with "I practically phoned in that movie with Dennis Quaid!" So awesome. I love him. ASoUE was a bit of a downer but that was expected. I enjoyed the scenarios and the credits because the animation used for the credits was friggin awesome. I still have goals to see Closer, Alfie, and Shaun of the Dead this week. Cross my fingers it happens!

I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow with Dr. Cross and I am sure he is going to not like hearing that I didn't get to do physical therapy in Worcester since I couldn't afford it and insurance said no. I went to one session, where they did an evaluation, and it cost $442. I think I will puke now. Anyways, I have a lot of work to do on my muscles still and I am hoping I get a lot of PT while I am home.

Becky's dad told a cool story at lunch. It was about this mathematician who was an atheist. He wanted to find the probability of life - the probability that earth was just the right distance from the sun, the sun was the right size of a star, the right "magic" happened to make life happen. As he went about finding this probability, it seemed more and more unlikely that this was just all left to chance. So by trying to find this probability, he started to believe in the existence of a God because the math side of it just didn't add up and seemed improbable. Funny huh? Believing in God because math told you to. Anyways, he wrote some book, and Becky's dad is gonna let me borrow it after he is done. I am intrigued.

I think I am going to take this break easy. I am not 100% sure of a return to ttown and hoping I get some part time hours at the B&G club. I think I just want to work one day at ttown, enough to get me a free pass here and there. Ttown isn't what it used to be. There are few people there I really really love and I feel wicked old anyways. We shall see.

I drove for the first time since my accident. It was great. I miss driving. The accident can kiss my ass.

It's freezing. I want to crawl into bed. And... go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home