Wednesday, January 12, 2005

relaxed

Tomorrow's the first day of classes and it feels so... relaxed. I like it.

The ride back from Erie was pretty good. I drank two Mountain Dews and ate lots of Starburst. I felt so sick though from all that sugar. But I was completely awake through the ride and felt safe.

My room is completely clean and I love it. It's so organized and good.

I am visiting Tom this weekend and we will most likely see In Good Company or maybe The Aviator. He came the other day and we saw Sideways and went to Thai Cha Da with William. Sideways was pretty funny and dinner was cccrazy funny. I was laughing so hard, it hurt. "Black people" was the whisper of the night.

I have an interview at Allmerica on Monday and I am wicked nervous. I really want the internship. I really want a job. I really want to be a worthy grown up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home