Monday, January 31, 2005

clever

I received my first real compliment from my MQP advisors today. He said that the method I used to distribute my losses was clever! Yesssss. It wasn't an overly bad beat up on Vonda day for once. My partner didn't show though and didn't send me an email to say she wasn't showing either. I wonder why she didn't show. Anyways, MQP is kinda on its way... ok not really. :-P

The AGD Retreat was disastous. First my car left the latest because Carla forgot her gig book pages and then Jillian had a fight with her boyfriend. So anyway, we left late, but mananged to beat every car but Molly's and Catherine's (out of about 10 cars total). I guess I drive fast. Anyways, we get there and the gates are locked. We are stuck in our cars for at least an hour and some. Finally when we do get into the lodge, we start a fire... and what do you know the flew or whatever you call it was open, but filled with snow. So the smoke floods the entire lodge and we have to leave the lodge because we couldn't breathe and the smoke stung our eyes. It was so bad, it was funny. Bonding through disasters I guess... anyways, it was a great night otherwise. The seniors did some bonding and it was a pretty good time minus all the crap we had to go through to get there.

Saturday night I hung out with Katie, Matty, Jblaze, Patrick (which was a nice surprise), Molly, and a few other random people. I went to my first Russell St. Party and it was a pretty good time. I got caught up with Andy Kim and we compared out easiness when it comes to getting the Asian night sunburn. It was refreshing to be out and about. I must do that more!

I am offically in SocComm Social Security AKA I am a SocComm elder and get into stuff free with no obligation. Sweet. I like hanging out, I just don't want to do work. :-P I do enough work on MQP.

This weekend I am feeling Hotel Rwanda, some acapella, and who knows what else. Anyone is free to join me. :-) What I do know is I can't wait for this coming free weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home