Wednesday, January 26, 2005

enough already

My laptop rocks my friggin' socks. I love it. I can't part with it. I hope this obsessive phase eventually leaves my system. :)

So we had this shitty snow storm that caused a state of emergency and put a few feet on the ground. And low and behold, this morning at 7am, it was snowing again. Yowsers. SNAP was canceled again, evening classes were canceled, and another state of emergency was called apparently. I think the snow needs to take a break.

The AGD retreat is this weekend, my last one. Hope it's a good time. Some key seniors better be there or I'm gonna be pretty ticked.

As I was transferring stuff from my desktop to my laptop, I found an old message I had written to someone my freshman year. Reading it made me cringe, laugh, tear up a bit, and feel... closure. It's nice to read gut wrenching messages and no longer feel the pain. I still can't believe I wrote all that I did.

American Idol is quickly becoming my favorite TV show right now. Four seasons in and I finally become a full fledged fan. I am rooting for David Brown. He was soulful, kind, pure, and just a good package. The song he sang gave me chills.

Anyways, as William's away message says right now: Early to bed, early to rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home