Saturday, February 12, 2005

d4 mini reunion

Tonight was a blast! There was a small D4 reunion which consisted of me, William, Jocelyn, Derrick, Wilson, and Orion. We went to Thai Cha Da and then saw Hitch. They are still the same guys they were three years ago, except they drink more now. :-P And like most WPI guys, they are somehow trying to get with the ladies. Somehow, I just don't see it happening yet, haha. I think we (as in William and I) definitely want to hang out with them sometime soon again. Next conquest, though, is getting hangout time with Topher. He is so busy, I hope he can fit us in before he heads to Australia. Things have gotten so bad that we have resorted to IMing eac other when we are barely 5 feet from each other. :-P

S0 after barely after being healthy all of a week or so, I am sick again. I somehow relapsed and I am not thrilled. Laura got me some chloraseptic and I plan on using it when I spent the next day in Boston. I am very excited about getting to hang out with my biatch and Tom. I am glad that we've all had more time for each other. And I am so proud to say that I am still very clost with the friends I made in high school. I think we are actually all closer. It's amazing.

My brother is itching for my desktop. I feel like I don't want to part with it. But I do have the laptop, and it is great. What to do? Probably make him pay for it. Only fair. He's family, so he will get a nice discount, of course.

There was a little upset feelings in the apartment, but we are working on them... sorta. I love Laura, she works so hard for this apartment.

Well time for a shower and some rest. Maybe I can feel a little better before I head into Boston. When I wake up, Tom Muller will be here. Yesssssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home