Thursday, February 10, 2005

such is the life

Well life seems pretty good lately. I start my internship on Valentine's Day. I am very excited. :-)

This weekend, I am going into Boston with Tom to visit Hanni. I want William to visit, too, so Hanni and I can introduce our gbfs to everyone. :-) Hanni works from 2-7, so Tom and I will kill time seeing a movie or going to a museum or something. Then it will be dinner, drinks, sleep, and celebrating the new year in Chinatown. It's the year of Cock. So party hard!

Well I have been thinking about it some, and I believe that I am going to stay in Worcester after graduation. I am hoping this internship at Allmerica will lead into a full-time position of some sort. And I will continue to apply to other places, but now I will limit it to just New England - areas I can commute to from Worcester. And if nothing comes through, I would consider taking grad classes, or something along that line. My father actually agreed with my decision and I was pleased to hear him approve. Now if only I could get William to stay here too... does anyone at WPI know a job position that William could fulfill? :-)

It's official, MQP has been extended to D term. I am OK with that. I just need to finish it, really. It's my last graduation requirement. I got the go ahead email and the financial aid exiting email as well. So weird... graduating? Four years goes by too fast.

I had a dream last night where some guy stabbed me in the back with a lego sword of some sort. And I kept avoiding him throughout my dream and running away. And the way he finally got me was someone I knew distracted me as he stabbed me. It felt real. Does that mean somewhere out there, a friend is stabbing me in the back? It wouldn't be the first sign I've received in a dream. I had a dream where I got the internship and cried from happiness. And that came true (the internship, not the crying). Too bad I really don't want someone stabbing me in the back... wouldn't be the first time, huh? :-P Women lead such hard lives when it comes to relationship with other women.

Hello, my name is Vonda and I am an American Idol addict. So much so that I no longer TiVo The West Wing. And that is a huge move to do!

Sleep is also addicting. I'll go get my fix now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home