Monday, February 21, 2005

danish wannabe

Well... been a good week. I can't remember much of the week but the weekend has been nice. Friday was spent with Laura and William and Topher for the first part. We made dinner and chit chatted. It was soooooo nice to see Topher for once. I miss hanging out with my fellow short companion. If only we had more hang out time. I should send more more exchange appointments. :-P We went to the mall where I got a featherbed and it's fab. After a few harassing phone calls from the Denmark kids, I finally headed over to Katie's. Whoa, there were some trashed people there! I called Patrick and he joined the life of the party as well. Carla threw lots of coins everywhere and Mumford threw them at Carla to retaliate. I saw a certain someone make out with a girl and a gay boy. Yowsers... not something I really wanted to see! :-P It was a pretty funny night over all though and it was great to see Joe and ask him uber personal questions. And time spent with Carla is time spent well.

Saturday was Katie day. We went shopping where I dropped some mula on dressier clothes for work and such. We watched the Prince and Me with William where we oooohed and awwwwed at the screen and screamed whenever we saw something we recognized. We also made fun of the actors because they were Brits trying to be Danish and it was just wrong. Danes have HORRIBLE accents when it comes to speaking English. None the less, we love the movie. It's been a binge on Denmark kind of week. We had the ID 2050 talk this past week and I think it really pumped up the new kids going and really made the rest of us wish we were going back. We went to the B for drinks afterwards and it was just so nice to be together again. Anyways, we spent some time at SAE later Saturday night with Joe and then talked with another soon to be Dane, Kevin Glynn. Man Denmark is everywhere. It makes me miss it so bad.

I got a new smell over the weekend as well. I made a stop at Victoria's Secret with William and Lamie. Between us four, we got 7 bottles of VS's scents. My new smell is Amber Romance which is a nice soft vanilla smell. Nothing heavy. I like it thus far. I still have my Clinique though, just in case I want to go back to citrus again.

MQP sucks. Now it's the writing part. Ick.

Work is OK. Tomorrow I get to work on testing all that reading crap I read this week. Loss development, here I come!

Now I am officially tired. @

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home