Sunday, April 24, 2005

integrate this

Tonight was the Reel Big Fish concert. It went well. I am not a crazy huge fan, but it was an upbeat time. I believe the opening act, the Pie guys, were ridiculously trashed... not very professional on their part. I enjoyed the night sitting between my two favorite joos, Adam and William. It's always fun to make snide remarks with Adam. :-)

I most likely shouldn't be up this late considering I went to bed last night pretty late. Friday was spent with some Dragon Night, Will Ferrell at Jocelyn's as well as Euchre with Alex (we kicked ass and won), and then my first time with Seinfield, which was provided by Patrick. It was in exchange for me getting him free into the concert. :-) We watched four or five episodes and then just hung out until the birds started chirping, which is roughing 4:30 in case anyone was wondering. :-P

MQP is drawing to a close and I still do not feel confident in my work. I doubt I will do much else the next few days. I still need to reread my chapters for ETR and send out my summaries to the group. I am up right now because I just finished writing my part of the paper. I always sent it out late at night, but I have never been the last to send in their part. :-)

I got to pie Prof. Heinricher on Friday. It was a ski team fundraiser and they raffled away the right to pie several professors. I had 8 tickets in Heinricher's cup, and it took four tries before they called my name (the first three names weren't present). It was pretty funny. He reminded me that he hasn't signed my CDR yet, hahaha. William got to pie Prof. Larson and ummm he did it very meanly. When he won, he did a victory lap and then took the pie, went up to Larson and said "Integrate this!" and really laid it on Larson. It was comical, but I told him he should most likely go shake Prof. Larson's hand since he wasn't super mature during the pieing. Overall it was a good time and I am glad that Prof. Heinricher and Prof. Larson are such good sports.

I can't believe that April 28th will be the last day of real undergraduate work for me. It's scary. With that I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is possible brunch at DAKA with Patrick, a little party, and most likely MiHA (Movie in Harrington Auditorium) and then a whole lotta MQP. I will most likely be doing MQP during the movie... I am a loser... I know. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home