Tuesday, May 03, 2005

super tuesday

Here it is. The last Tuesday of my undergraduate career at WPI. My Super Tuesday. I'm not even going to be there for most of it. Alas, I've got a few hours of interning and a meeting about curve fitting. Excitement, I know. Got some good ol' BBQ with the MAC majors and then some down time at Matty's with the Danish kids. I look forward to being super social. I look forward to beginning the end here at WPI. I look forward to looking back.

I had a small freak out moment about commencement today and I will figure out whether I will need to freak out tomorrow when I talk to the right people. But I was kinda upset at a particular friend for not exactly being the most sensitive at the time. I shouldn't be surprised but this person's actions... but sometimes, you expect more from someone who you consider to be close. Tears, frustration, yada yada yada. I am a roller coaster of emotions and I only imagine it getting worse as more "lasts" happen. Last chances...

Hey, you. Listen up. Think Nike: Just do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home