Thursday, July 21, 2005

new chapter

Well... it's been a super duper long time since my last post. So much has changed. For starters, I am moving to Boston. I am living in Allston with my cousins Lisa and Lee. It's hard to believe that I am doing this and I know I said I wasn't going to. But minds change and that's that. I am very excited to live with them. As for Worcester, I still have this lease, so I will be here on the weekends a lot until it gets cold and hard to travel between the cities. I'll do the best that I can.

I have so much to tell. But I am so tired. We are moving in tomorrow. Gawd I am exhausted. It's gonna be a long couple of days/weeks until routine settles in. So much change. That's just the way it is. Things will never be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home