Tuesday, October 18, 2005

lottery

Powerball: 340 million dollars! William, Laura, and I got tickets together and will split the winnings evenly. Well Laura might owe us each $100 for the whole puking incident, but that is another story! :-P

If I won the lottery... I would:
1. Do the most tacky thing... quit my job. It's not that I don't like it... just want to be free! Think Office Space.
2. Go back to school for an undergrad and grad in film or TV production or some sort of background area.
3. Pay off all my student loans, as well as my brother's and William's and Becky's and Lisa's and Lee's and etc. Whoever is deserving and very important in my life.
4. Give my mom a crap ton of money so she is free to be and do whatever she wants.
5. Give me brother money under the stipulation that he either go back to school for something or get a real full time job so as to get some direction in his life.
6. Give my dad money under the stipulation that um, he doesn't squander it and ruin it all again.
7. Give money to my family members and help them rebuild their lives.
8. Travel and spend a lot of time abroad.
9. Get amazing tickets to each Grand Slam in tennis.
10. Get season tickets for every sporting team in Boston.
11. Buy a condo in the heart of Boston that has a parking spot and have my cousins live with me.
12. Pay off my car loan.
13. Buy a house for my mom wherever she wants to live.
14. Give money back to WPI so I can get something named after me. If I were rich enough, I'd give enough money to get the Bartlett Building knocked down. :-P
15. Buy the latest technology. Basically spaz out at Best Buy!
16. Take Vietnamese speaking and writing classes.
17. Get a personal trainer and actually work out. Plastic surgery be damned.
18. Find a way to make my hip hurt as little as possible.
19. Starting writing again... plays, short stories, screenplays... whatever strikes my fancy.
20. Do whatever I want. Paying homage to Cartman, "I'll do what I want!"

So my chances are slim to none, but it's nice to dream... :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

Wait. If you give enough money, you can knock stuff down?

Do you have to promise to replace it with something else?

1:28 AM  
Blogger Vonda said...

I think it's possible to give enough money to get something knocked down. William and I have fancied it before. I would replace that ugly thing with another parking lot. :-P Or just something that isn't so obtrusive! It's such an eyesore.

11:24 PM  
Blogger nkshirsa said...

homage to cartman .. :)

http://whateveridwiw.ytmnd.com/

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home