Wednesday, September 07, 2005

eff you katrina

Here's a big fuck you to Katrina. Thank you for ruining the city I was born in, the homes I grew up in, the lives of my entire family, and killing New Orleans. And I swear to you, if you take the life of a single family member of mine... I will friggin kill you.

My mom's side of the family is completely OK and all in Texas with other family. They were very lucky. There were a couple of scary days where we didn't hear from my aunt and uncle who got stuck in Gulfport, but they got through safely. My dad's side of the family is still in the air. :-( Pray...

I am in NYC right now on a business training trip. I've got a US Open match tomorrow and Saturday. I can't wait.

NYC is intimidating! But, my bathroom is awesome because I can listen to the TV while I go to the bathroom or shower because there are speakers in there. :-)

Are you happy Carla? Sheesh. :-P Blogging seems like the bottom of my agenda lately... sorry. I will try to bring it back! Maybe...

2 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

I don't know how you'll kill a hurricane that's already dead but hey... more power to ya! :)

Seriously though, I hope your dad's side of the family is alright.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Chris and Carla said...

Lots of love to you and your family.

Thanks for updating! I miss my little asian dame.

Carla

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home