Sunday, September 11, 2005

federer, no one does it betterer

Just a few photos from the US Open! The first one is the view we had from our seats:


The second here is a zoomed in shot of Federer and Nalbandian. Federer is drool worthy...


Although the matches were far too short, they were still a good time. Federer is amazing! And I was esctatic that Kim finally won her first Grand Slam. The Belgians there were very crazy and entertaining. The best part of the whole experience was seeing the Over 45 Men's Masters. Those old guys were hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. They were pretty good at tennis and highly engaging and amusing. I am definitely glad I stayed. :-) I hope to make a repeat visit next year to the Open. It's definitely worth it!

Shoutouts to my good friend Tom for driving to get me on Long Island and then driving me back. I swear, he spoils me. :-P And John got one of those crazy big tennis balls, no signatures though. Too bad!

I just started reading Pride and Prejudice. Very good! It's actually made me laugh out loud, which is a tough feat when it comes to books. David said that we should start a book club and read Jane Austen's Persuasion together, haha. We shall see. I definitely am behind in my reading though since I was gone this whole week in NYC and hardly read last week on the T. Gotta get through the Narnia series so Lisa can return the books to the library.

Sometimes, I get a tremendous feeling of hope. I have no idea where it comes from or why it comes, but it feels amazing and very comforting.

September is almost half over... meaning the best time of the year is approaching in Boston: autumn and the post season. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home