Friday, December 30, 2005

unresolved, awkward

So much has happened over this break... or not much at all. It's hard to say. But I am not in the mood to tell you all right now... so instead...

Flipping through old yearbooks... found one that really... touched me...

Vonda,

It's been a lifetime, but it's over. Yikes!... Wonder what the future holds, though I don't really care. Best of luck being a dentist or engineer or whatever career you finally decide on. I don't doubt that you'll succeed with ease.

Believe it or not, your strict moral fiber many times saved me from going crazy. You were always reliable - whenever the world of self-exploration got to be too much (seriously, though, it is self-exploration), I could always rely on you to yell at me for being stupid. Without sarcasm, I thank you for that.

I ought to say more, thank more, explain more, but it doesn't seem right. So I'll just leave things how they are - unresolved, awkward - and let time erase it all steadily.

As for me, I'll be fine. When I get tired of what I'm not tired of just yet, I'll straighten out and become an honorable and upstanding citizen. Maybe. We'll see.

Happy vibes,
Brandon Macer


I admit, I got a little choked up reading that message. It was by far one of the most honest and REAL messages I received.

Wherever you are Brandon Macer... I hope you are alright.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vonda,
Hey women!!! It has been awhile...I hope you are doing ok and that the New Year brings you just as much fun and life experience as possible. As for me, I FINALLY got my own apt. YES...im just as schocked as you are..LOL. Thanks to FEMA and Katrina..I decided to invest that money i got from the lovely government into getting my own place...Im still attending good ol' UNO..and will be in college forever since the hurricane set me back a whole sem...I'm doing great though..the feeling of being independent and broke..LOL..other than that, Im just working till school resumes again at on the 30 of Jan. Till then you take care women...Dont work too hard k...

xoxo-Jenny

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello vonda,

i am fine.

-brandon
bobbysox321@yahoo.com

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home