Monday, November 14, 2005

freak flag

So Harry Potter was sold out on opening night. Those Bostonians really get their tickets early. Damn them. So I will have to wait a day to see it. I already have my tickets for 7pm on Saturday at Loews Boston Common. Plus, the cute concession guy sold me my tickets. Not a bad day at the movies. :-P

Oh boy. The week went by in a blur, like most days in life. Foxwoods, laundry, shopping, William getting a job where he gets paid more than me (Mazel tov!), Moe's, discovering an amazing park in Worcester, and just relaxation and dominance in Scrabble. But, I'm feeling a little affected lately, and at this point I'm not sure what the fix is gonna be. I'm trying to keep busy and trying to keep up some cheer. Maybe I should switch my ring tone to my miracle worker, All I Want For Christmas Is You. But it's too early still. I'd get a lot of evil stares from people.

I don't want to say it's the weather that is affecting me because I've lived with these conditions all my life. But Lisa isn't doing as well. She seems down a lot of the time. She didn't even want to celebrate her birthday! But we are. And I have her very excited about Harry Potter. I am going to need to be more creative to bust seasonal affected disorder this season. I'm fighting it for three of us.

New guy at work. But I am still the youngest. Seth is 28 or 29. Rob is 28, Olivia almost 30. Yes people, I am my own island at work. The island of YOUTH! :-P

Why can't I live down south, like NC or Florida? Hurricanes. Why can't I live on the west coast, like Cali? Earthquakes. Why can't I live in the midwest? Tornadoes (which has been beastly this season). Why CAN I live in New England? Blizzards. They are by far easiest to survive.

Sexiest flirty comment made by a male: "Wow... your hair looks like it'd be a lot of fun to play with." Really... that one is the best I've heard in a while. Just enough to plant an image and a strong vibe without coming on too strong or too sleazy.

Apparently, at 5am, I am at my most lovable. According to Daniel at least. I find it so funny that 4.5 years ago, I was the one professing love. But I was sober. He wasn't. :-P Still, I make fun of him for being me in our friendship and now I've become him. It's nice to turn the tables. TAKE THAT! :-)

I haven't gotten a real good hug in so long. A hug that just instantly comforts you regardless of how you're feeling. I've only known two or three people who know how to do that. Man, I wish they lived closer to me.

Mad props to CNN. Why? For putting Anderson Cooper on at 11pm. I'm getting my nightly taste of news with a side of hunk.

I need to meet new people. And when I do, I am going to fly my freak flag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home