Thursday, February 23, 2006

relax

Several four letter expletives come to mind as I absorb the fact that my favorite on American Idol was just voted off. Boo to that! And yes, before you ask, "Well did you vote for him?" Oh course I did! At least 100 times. I know you all might find me a little lame for being such a fan, but what can I say? I'm hooked. Patrick Hall, we hardly knew ye. Good luck with your career.

I look forward to a chill weekend with laundry, cleaning, and my first trip to IKEA in ages. Relaxation is something I can't get enough of.

Everyone and their mothers and brothers and sisters and fathers have a birthday in March and April. I just went to Hallmark and purchased 10 birthday cards. Eight of those have been claimed already. Two are in cases, since again, EVERYONE seems to have a birthday around this time. Including me. :-)

Here's to hoping 23 is a ton more fun than 22.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vonda. Brandon's birthday was yesterday, and I find it so hard to believe that you are all getting so old. I'm not exactly sure when your birthday is, but you said it was soon. I hope you have a wonderful 23rd year.
Karen

7:29 AM  
Blogger Vonda said...

Thank you Karen for the birthday wishes! That is very nice of you. My birthday is actually not until March 15th. But it's approaching quickly. :-) Time flies...

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home