Sunday, March 19, 2006

ideas are bulletproof

Damn March Madness is totally killing my overall productiveness, both in and out of the office. Thankfully, there won't be a game until Thursday, so I can be assured of a higher level of productivity until then. But my bracket is getting killed! Sheesh, I cannot pick the winner for the life of me. :-)

Well, 23 has come. Most of the "important people" remembered this year, so I consider it a good beginning. The girls took me to the Cheesecake Factory and we had a good time. I got a lot of great thoughtful gifts. I think 23 came in a lot better than 22. And I hope 24, the year of the pig, will be even better!

James Blunt was pretty damn good. The opening band was OK, didn't care for them much. But James had a lot better stage presence than I thought it would. He did almost all his songs and a few I didn't know. He also started strumming the first few chords to Hotel California, and then asked us all "Does anyone know Hotel California? (pause) Because I don't!" and switched to one of his songs. It was humorous. I wish someone had come to the concert with me, but I guess I should get used to it, because not enough of my friends share the same music tastes (although James is pretty mainstream... I just got unlucky). I look forward to Jamie Cullum (with Laura hopefully) at the end of March. Yay!

I hate when I pass judgment. I need to stop or at least lessen the amount of times I do it. It's not flattering and I know I can be a better person. I need to take more tips from my cousins and just BE. I think the only place I should let myself be judgmental is when I am riding the T. No matter how good of a person you are, believe me, you cannot help but hate on someone while riding the T. There is just always that one person who is being incredibly rude, loud, belligerent, ignorant, or selfish. :-P

V for Vendetta was GREAT. I really enjoyed it. And seeing it at IMAX made it even better. Ideas are bulletproof, people, BULLETPROOF!

Well tomorrow starts another week. Hopefully it will pass fast. Don't want to get a case of the Mondays every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home